The season weight restrictions for the Town of Brazeau are lifted as of Monday, April 17, 2023.
Monthly Archives: April 2023
Seven Towns Meeting Agenda
Seven Towns Meeting
Representatives of the seven northern towns of Oconto County work together for the betterment of all communities and their citizens to discuss, investigate and resolve concerns of mutual interest through collaboration and cooperation of the towns and law enforcement.
The Seven Town Boards of Brazeau, Breed, Doty, Lakewood, Mountain, Riverview & Townsend will meet on:
Wednesday, April 12, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. at the Brazeau Town Hall, 10892 Parkway Road in Pound.
The purpose of the meeting is to discuss areas of mutual interest and concern
and to consider actions to address such concerns.
1. Review and approve the most recent minutes of the Seven Towns meeting:
· Wednesday, January 18, 2023
2. Election Results – introduce newly-elected town officials – 5 minutes
3. Presentation on the health and status of local lakes, & more – 20 minutes
Presenters: Steve Heimerman, President, OCLAWA
Ken Dolata, Oconto County Conservationist, Oconto County Land & Water
4. Oconto County Administrator report – 10 minutes
Presenter: Eric Pritzl, Oconto County Administrator
5. Emergency Management – 10 minutes
Presenter: Jon Spice, Oconto County Emergency Management
6. Oconto County Sheriff’s report– 10 minutes
Presenter: Todd Skarban, Oconto County Sheriff
7. NOCCO report – 10 minutes
Presenter: Andy Dryja, NOCCO
8. OCEDC report – 10 minutes
Presenter: Sam Boucher, Tourist Director, OCEDC
9. Animal Control Officer Report – 5 minutes
Presenter: Ryan Giese, Animal Control Officer
10. Fire and Ambulance Collaboration update – 10 minutes
Presenter: Andrew Stemp, Town of Doty Chair
11. Bike Trails update – 5 minutes
Presenter: Adriane Bartels, Planning Commission
12. Oconto County – Snowmobile Friendly Community – 5 minutes
Presenter: Deb Uhlenbrauck, Oconto County Snowmobile Alliance
13. Recruitment Plan – Seven Towns Secretary – 10 minutes
14. Establish details for next meeting.
- Date: _____________ Time: _____________ Place: Breed
- Topics for next meeting:
1. _______________________________ 4. _______________________________
2. _______________________________ 5. _______________________________
3. _______________________________ 6. _______________________________
15. Adjournment: _____________.