Brazeau Ambulance EMT-B (Full-Time)
Respond to all calls dispatched to Brazeau Ambulance during your scheduled hours in accordance with Brazeau Ambulance protocols; Provide EMT-B level care for calls; Maintain professional composure while in official capacity and have exceptional bedside manner. Other non-call duties are expected while not on an ambulance call.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to emergent 911 calls as a part of an ambulance crew at an EMT-B level
- Perform job duties under pressure, have the ability to analyze situations rapidly and request additional resources if needed
- Work as a team with other ambulance crew members and mutual aid
- Provide a detailed, accurate and complete report for each call
- Maintain interior and exterior of department vehicles to include cleaning and restocking.
- Perform weekly rig checks
- Maintaining inventory count and report supply shortages to Vice President
- Maintain squad building cleanliness including sweeping, dusting, mopping, cleaning bathrooms and washing surfaces.
- Perform general building maintenance
- Attend meetings, trainings, continuing education and refresher programs as required by employer
- Perform any other duties necessary as assigned by Ambulance President or Designee
- All candidates must have a successful background check
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Wisconsin Emergency Medical Technician- Basic Certification
- Valid CPR Certification
- Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License
- WORK SCHEDULE:
- Monday-Friday Dayshift (Hours can be flexible as long as you get approval from the Ambulance President or Designee)